About Modelsnettv.com Founded in 2016 and based in Christchurch, New Zealand, MNTV is an online media business platform that connects people to healthy experiences across online entertainment and lifestyle content fitness, food, outdoors, events and so much more.
Whether you’re searching for a farmers market, hot yoga class, or registering for a half-marathon, MNTV connects people to the right direction healthy eats, outdoor adventures, and upcoming events worldwide.
Reporter, journalist, editor, contributor, or writer — call it what you will, we’re seeking a highly motivated and tremendously talented content creator living in the worldwide web(internet) in short anywhere in the world to join our team. Working directly with our in-house editorial team, you’ll join MNTV’s contributor network providing comprehensive coverage of the local health and fitness community in your local area through curated events, breaking news, and up-to-date knowledge of the health scene.
You know what’s cool before it pops, you can rattle off all of best new sweat spots, and your social calendar is packed with potential fun events to attend. Most importantly, you’re experienced in communicating that information to others through thoughtfully-written articles and event write-ups. Please note, this is a freelance position.
We’re Looking For Applicants With
• Access to or upkeep of knowledge base of local Fashion,Entertainment, Travel, Health trends
• 1-3 years experience in journalism, communications, or creating content for online publications
• Familiarity with Models Net TV and its voice, and ability to relate with our target readership (18-65yo) for Adult and (3-12yo) for Kids
• Flexible schedule with access to email throughout the day
• Incredible attention to detail and intolerance for errors
• Ability to manage your own workload effectively, juggling multiple projects and deadlines at any given time
• Passion for titles mentioned above, and living an active lifestyle
• Pitch new content ideas, topics, and timely events on an ongoing and weekly basis
• Compose multiple well-written feature articles and event write-ups per month, all assigned or approved by a Models Net TV editor
• Stay on top of the latest and greatest related news
• Ability to align with and immerse yourself in your MNTV’s content
• Meet regular submission deadlines